Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Acrylics Demonstrated!

Hi,
I thought of sharing few pics I clicked while I had been working on one of my acrylic paintings. I would like to share few pics which show the stages of a painting. I have to admit I painted this piece and gave it away to my close friend for whom I painted it but every time I had this feeling that something was missing from the painting, so I took it away from him and retouched it (should i say :)) and added that tint of life by adding oranges and lilac of sky and correcting it. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am also planning to submit this piece for the upcoming Clifton Cultural Arts Festival in Clifton in August!





(P.S. I really do not like the way images get uploaded in blogger, so i thought of using the edge of photoshop to give a better view of stages of a painting! hope u like it. The numbers on images denote the steps in order!)

No comments:

Post a Comment